HTC 11 specs: – Design, price, software, battery, pros and cons
HTC one of the best mobile selling Taiwan-based company emerge in the smartphone world in the year 2008. This is the latest model launched by the HTC Corporation. It was launched at the end of March at an event. This article will help you with all the specifications of the HTC 11.
Design and look:
The HTC 11 display size is rumored to be 5.5 inches and expected to come with a sparkling resolution of 1440 x 2560 and 534-pixel density. The recently launched model, HTC 11 lacks the iconic glance of its previous models. If we talk about the beauty of the device, then it is not that good as its predecessors give it a look. The edges of the device are chamfered and give an average look. It lacks protecting glass which will disappoint as today every device comes with a guard glass to keep it safe from water and dust.
This is works on Android v7.1.1 and very easy to access. 1.9 GHz Octa-core powers the device with the processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 835. It comes with a 4 and 6 GB RAM and guarantees that it will work fluently with several functions to open at a time. This is gifted with massive internal storage of 64 GB and 128 GB but, lacks expandable storage.
The battery life of HTC 11 is 3000 mAh which is not so good as compared to other devices. The consistent user will not like the battery quality as it will not work for the whole day. It is expected that the battery life will be better than this as the device is expensive also.
The camera quality of the HTC 11 is supposed to be better than HTC 10. It has a 16-megapixel front camera and 12-megapixel primary. The video quality is very clear and fantastic as it provides additional features. The camera interface is easy enough to use and fabulous for selfie lovers. It is privileged with the functions of face detection, touch focus, HDR, geo-tagging. The camera is best for selfie lovers as its 16 megapixel gives a superb quality of pictures.
Price and colour:
The expected price of the HTC 11 is Rs. 59,990 in India which is almost equal to the price of the iPhone a bit expensive. It will be available in black, gray and white colour only.
The release date of the HTC 11 is yet not confirmed, but surely in 2017. HTC 11 rumors.
Advantages of HTC 11:
The benefits of HTC 11 mentioned below:
- It has a good display size of 5.5 inches with brilliant resolution quality.
- The HTC 11 gives amazing camera quality, 12 megapixel rear facing a camera and 16-megapixel front camera. It provides additional features such as HDR, touch focus, smile detection and auto focus.
- HTC 11 enumeration is expected to handle by the Octa-core processor and Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoC.
- The device provides fantastic internal storage of 64 GB and 128 GB.
- It will be present with the fingerprint scanner, proximity accelerometer and compass.
- The device is privileged with tremendous sound quality effect and is expected to discharge better audio feature.
- It charges battery quickly.
- This is suspected to come with additional features such as BDS, Bluetooth, NFC, Beiduo, GLONASS, advanced GPS, DualBand, Hotspot, etc.
- it is available in three colours i.e; white, gray and black.
Disadvantages of HTC 11:
The demerit of HTC 11 is the battery as 3000 mAh battery is not sufficient for the constant user. The price is also a disadvantage as it is expensive and could only use by the high-class people.